“Great food!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Delivery
Detroit, United States
“Great food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

We ate at this restaurant twice within the week we were there. The food was really good for all of us (there were about 9 people in our group), ranging from crabs, to pulled pork burger. Service was good as well. We would definitely go back again.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

48% Recommend
Lewes, Delaware
“Skip this place”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

Appetizers ok and the beer was cold but goes down hill from there. Place is very dirty!!!! Don't use the restrooms unless you want to lose your appetite. Really a shame because its a great location with off street parking. Owner really needs to clean this place up!!!! Outdoor seating is a joke.

• 3 of 5 stars Food
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
“NASTY!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

Everything about this place is disgusting. Food was horrible I ordered crab cakes but it was more like bread cakes. I don't think it had any crab in it at all (I couldn't even taste the crab) it was mostly bread. My sides were sweet potato (which was canned yams) and over steamed vegetables. My husband ordered clams and all you can eat crabs. The clams were very small and half the shells were empty. The crabs were barely legal for I have never seen crabs served so small before. In Delaware they are supposed to be 5 inches from tip to tip and I will say these crabs just made it. The dinning area was dirty and the bar had boxes sitting all over it. I had to use the restroom and I will say I've used port-a-potties that were cleaner. The service was horrible for we had to chase down our waitress for napkins and drink refills. When we were done with our meal we waited 20 minutes for our check. We will never return to this dive and it's a shame for we are locals who bring business to places like this in the off season when business is slow.

• 1 of 5 stars Food
maine usa
“Have crabs and beer and eat outside”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

The interior was disgusting. Good crabcakes but the whole place looks worn and dirty. I would not go back. Seems like a good place to sit outside in your bathing suit and drink cold beer and eat crab.

Visited July 2013
Cordova, MD
“Pick another restaurant”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

Restaurant was dirty, service was really slow, started off with the scallop/bacon appetizer and was really good - then came the dinner - horrible, crab cakes were some kind of mush - there was no way that they had any crab meat in them unless it was from Indonesia. Would never eat here again. Outside dining consists of a couple picnic tables and some old dilapidated tables/benches.

• Visited June 2013