“Best Breakfast in Town!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Blue Moon Rehoboth is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romance, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 1st Street
magicredscarf
“Best Breakfast in Town!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012

Best breakfast in town. My husband claims that this place makes the best bloody mary he's every had. they have unique tradtional food. Great french toast. Local ingredients, delicious coffee. great atomosphere one of my favorite places to eat while I'm in RB

Visited March 2012

Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Choose Either the Back Porch or”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012

...the Blue Moon as the best restaurant in Rehoboth. Take your pick, but go to both if you are there. Although the Blue Moon menu is less adventuresome, the food and service are equivalent in every way. I would choose the Blue Moon for a special occasion due to its better ambience.
My spouse and I dined there fairly recently and and found the restaurant outstanding in every way. Beware, however, that it is as pricey as the Back Porch. The one very fascinating part of the menu is House-Made Charcuterie, which precedes Starters on the Menu layout. So, we decided to order from each of those sections in lieu of an entree. What a good decision!. My spouse first ordered Hudson Valley Duck Proscuitto and I the Duck & Foie Terrine with Pistachio and Fig (selection of two). My spouse stated that hers was the best duck proscuitto she has had (which is a major compliment, given our dining out habits). The flavors in mine were scintillating, resulting in a perfect blend of seemingly at-odds tastes. For the next course---appetizers--- she ordered both baby arugula with port wine poached pear, almond oat granola, warm goat cheese and,and bee pollen(!) and fried green tomatoes with herbed sheep's cheese, onion compote,basil pesto and basalmic. She nearly went into a frenzy over both, and, once again, the matches were perfect. Conversly, I requested a double order of roasted Chincoteague oysters with fennel, smoked bacon and melted grano padano. It was a great treat, although the smoked bacon slightly overwhelmed the fennel and grano padono.
We can't wait to go back and will do so soon, since the Blue Moon is open year-round unlike many other restaurants in Rehoboth.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
seaford, de
“CREATIVE MENU AND BLOODY MARY BRUNCHES IN THE SUMMER!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

The menu is interesting and is quite a popular spot in the heat of summer, day or night! Try their Bloody Mary Bruches in season, lots of good food available!

Wilmington, DE
“Thanksgiving Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

Our meals were excellent, and we had a 7 PM dinner seating. We found it rude that after we finished, the hostess stood at our table and said, "I'm not sure what's happening here." I guess that was our hint to leave (it was now 8:30). If you're paying top dollar to dine out on Thanksgiving, I don't think 1.5 hours is too long to stay. Based on our experience (good food aside) it will be 'many moons' before we return to Blue Moon.

Visited November 2012
Baltimore, Maryland
“We love this place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

Our favorite restaurant at the beach. Fabulous food, drinks and ambiance.

The appetizers are fantastic, the amuse bouche always good (some version of dates/bacon/gorgonzola), and we've had 5 or 6 of the entrees with no misses yet. We get the halibut with blueberry sauce (fabulous).

For dessert - for a special occasion, the moon pie which is the size of your head and unbelievably tasty. I've also enjoyed the blood orange cheesecake, and a few other things.

Why not 5 stars? Only complaint is that the service is sometimes terse, and they sometimes run behind. Still a place we enjoy, and once we are seated, the waitstaff is first rate.

• Visited August 2012