“CAR FULL OF UNIVERSITY IF DELAWARE STUDENTS MAKE A "NICOBOLI RUN"!! I GOT A TICKET TOO!!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Nicola Pizza

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Delivery, Late Night
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012 via mobile

In the middle if finals we jump in the car and drive an hour or so to rehoboth and get our NICOBOLI I get pulled over by police and its almost closing time so all the girls jump out of car and leave me with the cop! He was not amused. But it was worth it.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

69% Recommend
Herndon
“Never changes - and why would you want it to?”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

This has been a staple in my "beach diet" since I was a little girl. Well run and fast service. Reasonable prices. Can't fully experience Rehoboth without eating here at least once.

Visited June 2012
Richmond, VA
“A disappointment!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

The pizza was good; the service was not. There's a whole lot of hustle-bustle going on in the restaurant but nobody actually checks on customers, refills drinks, etc. Once the food was delivered to the table, we never saw our waiter again. We had empty drink glasses for most of the meal and were unable to flag anyone down for a refill. My husband joked that the waitstaff must be trained to avoid eye contact with customers.

Visited October 2012
Warsaw, New York
“Fantastic Nicaboli's!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

I actually ordered a case of nicaboli's to be sent to me in northwest PA and they were so great I stopped in and got another case after visiting my sister. The shipped ones can not have meat but they were still very tasty!! I bought the meat ones when I picked them up myself. It is great to just go to the freezer and have my own Nicaboli here at home!! Thanks sis for turning me on to this fantastic place! I also got sauce to try when I was down (they can't ship it per regulations).

Visited September 2012
“The pzza is great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

After the other popular pizza place let us down with their pizza. We decided to try Nicola Pizza. What a difference in the taste. The crust is fat free (yes) and so is the sauce (Gotha love that). The mixture of cheeses makes for a great taste. Have to warn you, the pizza's are so hearty that we couldn't it all. So for two, go with the medium size. This is our pizza place when in Rehoboth.

• Visited October 2012