“Average at best!” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #32 of 235 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Late Night
Description: Louie's Pizza has been a staple in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware since 1974, serving locals and tourists alike some of the best Pizza, subs and grinders on the eastern shore.
Delaware
“Average at best!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014

I have been going to Louie’s for years and unfortunately I have seen a drastic decline in everything. The food is not as good. The service is very poor and the place needs a thorough cleaning.
My last experience pretty much did it for me. The waitress got my order all wrong and she was playing with her hair and running it across her mouth and lips. She also had her head in her cell phone the entire time we were there. I would think the owner would ban cell phone usage while waiting on customers, but not here.
The bread on my sub was so dry and hard that I could have thrown it through a plate glass window. The subs used to be larger and filled to the brim. Now the bread is hard, tasteless and they’re half filled. The pizza has even changed and you can get better pizza elsewhere.
The restaurant also needs to be thoroughly cleaned. Tables were dirty and sticky, there was something on my glass as well which I sent back.
If you’re on a budget and don’t care about service and the quality of the food then you’ll be happy here. Apparently, I must be missing something because for some odd reason people like this place.

• Visited May 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Dover, Pennsylvania
“Love Louie's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

I live in PA and I will drive down to Louie's Pizza just yo eat. Everything I have tried there is good. I have been eating at Louie's for 42 years. And I keep coming back.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Best hot pizza and subs”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014 via mobile

I have been going here since the early eighties. Kinda feel like I grew up with some of the staff. It says something if I've been going back for thirty do years.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Still going strong!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014 via mobile

This is the best pizza, cheese steak grinders hands down!! I have been going here since I was a kid and now I continue the tradition with my wife and kids!

• Visited May 2014
Baltimore, Maryland
“BEST PIZZA EVER”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

Louie's Pizza is the BEST EVER PIZZA! I wouldn't go anywhere else for terrific pizza but Louie's! Nothing compares. Extra cheese and pep!!

• Visited August 2013