“Surprise Find” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Maryland
“Surprise Find”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

My finance and I visited Rehoboh Beach on our Vacation last week and decided to check out Baltimore Ave. for dinner. After looking over a few menus we saw that Debacle was having a 3 course meal for $20.00 each. We decided to give it a try and it turned out to be amazing. We each got three courses all to ourselves AND a complementary glass of wine. It was one of the best meals we have ever had, and for only $40.00!!

Visited September 2012

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Great NEW restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012

On August 6 we had a wonderful dinner at this newer place in a demanding market. Every course was superb. Calamari, gazpacho (wife wanted recipe), entres of scallops and other seafoods were perfection. Finally the chef insisted that we try his mushroom martini --- have to say that it was probably one of the best taste sensations I've had ... Don't let the name fool you - the owners just have a great sense of humor and obviously a bit daring ... its in the lower part of an church ... but nicely decorated. Oh - & they make a good martini as well...ENJOY!

Ocean View, Delaware
“AMAZING”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012 via mobile

Walking down Baltimore Avenue last weekend and had the good fortune to find this hidden treasure. New to Rehoboth, this place was everything good! Arugula Salad with Blue Cheese & Applewood Smoked Bacon, Blackened Mahi...everything delicious and reasonably priced. What a great experience in every way, atmosphere, service and food all stellar.

Bethany Beach, Delaware
“Wonderful dinner!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

My friend and I had dinner at Debacle last night and can not wait to return.
I started off with Gazpacho with lump crab on top. So good I got two bowls to take home for lunch today and dinner! My main course was the Mahi Mahi that was blacken and had Mangos drapped around it. It was served on top of a field of greens with pieces of blue cheese mixed in the greens. My friends meal of filet was so tender he cut it with his fork. Debbie the owner could not have been more nicer. Chef Mike is the a delight also. I highly recomend this hidden gem of a restaurant! Will be back soon!

Bethany Beach, DE
“Every Course a Delight!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

Went to Debacle last week and had a fantastic meal! From our appetizers of Beach Bruschetta and Mushroom Flat Bread, to the Arugula salads, the Crab Cakes and Mahi-Mahi and most notably the most delectable Carrot Cake I have ever eaten, this new Rehoboth eatery gets two thumbs up! Try it, a little bit hidden with its lower level location, but you won't be disappointed!

• 5 of 5 stars Food

If you own or manage Debacle, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.