“Very Nice Venue and Great Customer Service” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #72 of 235 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
“Very Nice Venue and Great Customer Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2014

Love the atmosphere and setting. When you're inside, you would like you are somewhere else and not Delaware. Customer service and great. Average wait is normal. They like to take their time with the food so be be prepare for the wait. Have one of their famous martini's... you can't really go wrong by choice because the bartender makes all of his drinks to perfection!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Delaware
“Meal for four was just fabulous!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2014

My husband and I and my 78 yo parents had a fabulous meal at Hooked just a couple of nights ago. We'd never been there before, so it was a new experience for us. We had the crab dip and the smoked oysters for an appetizer. Both were delicious. The crab dip had an unusual, but delicious, taste. The only negative would be that there should have been more crab dip. It was sort of a small portion. I think we got 7 or 8 fried oysters which everyone loved. The waiter, Josh, was exceptional, and did a great job of not rushing us onto the next course although if you'd have wanted to have been served earlier he was ever present. I can't say enough good things about him. He does a great job! My Dad had the stuffed flounder. My husband had the seafood stew. I had the grilled salmon. My Mom had the filet mignon (minus the bourbon glaze - she's a minimalist at heart). Each and every meal was absolutely delicious. Even all of us seafood hounds tried my Mom's filet. It was so good. As soon as it came to the table, I thought, "Now there's a good steak!" Great restaurant. Great food! Great service! Thanks so much Hooked!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
“nice restaurant”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

the restaurant is centrally located and the atmosphere is nice The service is unequal but efficient We were disappointed that there were no fresh local fish on the menu being so close to the ocean.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Got me Hooked!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

Went there for dinner as suggested by our B&B owners.

Great ambience, amazing food and great drinks. Ashley, bartender, went out of her way to make a drink for me.

Had the Lobster Risotto. Amazing.
The bacon wrapped shrimp with the honey sauce was delicious.

Rehoboth Beach
“just keeps getting better...if possible”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

I am amazed w/ every meal we enjoy at hooked. The food is always awesome, new things on the menu every visit. We just love this place and Tommy and Staff. AWESOME! Oh, I already said that....It is that awesome!

• Visited May 2014