“Loved the atmosphere and friendly bar tender” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #72 of 235 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Loved the atmosphere and friendly bar tender”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

We had a great meal here to end our pretty awful vacation. This place was super friendly and we had a great meal and felt super relaxed. Martini's are a must - I usually don't drink them but here they are wonderful and just the right amount of inventiveness to get your senses going.

Cumberland, Maryland
“Absolutely a must - Just go here”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

This restaurant didn't show up on my GPS when I asked for a seafood restaurant in Rehoboth Beach, but I did a little more research and I am SO glad that I did. The reviews were pretty good so we decided to try it. Our hotel guy had not heard of this place even though it is only one mile from our hotel. He recommended Jakes Seafood (which had average reviews). We just made it before the end of happy hour, which was great because all appetizers were half off. We pigged out on appetizers and ordered 5 of the 8 appetizers. We had the lobster, crab, calamari, fries, and brie with honey (My personal fav). We were also lucky that they had fresh figs and made us a flatbread with cheese and figs, and blackberry vinegar. Our bill was only $50. We saved $25 because of happy hour. The menu is beautiful. From seafood to steaks. Entrees range from $20 - $30 average. The owner Tom is really friendly and he is proud of his restaurant and he should be. Amanda was our beautiful waitress. It's in a mall (strange location) where the movie theaters are. There is a huge candy store on the street where the mall is and it's a good marker for finding the restaurant. 18585 Coastal Hwy Rehoboth Beach DE 19971 302-827-4944. I hope you go here and write your own review. Spread the word.

• Visited October 2013
Lititz, Pennsylvania
“Terrific!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

We went here on the recommendation of our hosts at the Ramshead Inn. What a great suggestion. Nice atmosphere. Good Jazz players with live music. Great food - the coconut mashed potatoes were amazing. Loved every bite. My boyfriend had the honey Brie and garlic and walnuts. Yum. I had the ham minestrone -also delicious. We both had the citrus glazed mahi-mahi Yummy. And great martinis. This was a great experience at a god price. Highly recommended. The service was attentive and spot-on. One of the best restaurant experiences I have had in in a long time.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Perfect!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

My wife, son & I ate here yesterday and it was amazing!! Me and my wife had the twin lobster tails and they were to die for. The martinis were great and the atmosphere is very modern. Service was also great. We will definitely be going back!

“Outstanding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

A little noisey. But great grilled lobster tails! Great entertainment! A place to dance. Pleasant and unrushed service. Will go back again and bring more friends!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere