“Great Memorable Anniversary Dinner” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
a(MUSE) is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 234 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Between 1st & 2nd
Milton, Delaware
“Great Memorable Anniversary Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

Celebrating one's anniversary on a Saturday Night can be dangerous enough due to night of the week, but not here at at "a {MUSE} !
Their web site is awesome! We took advantage of e-mailing them about my comfort with foods and my husband did get a call back from them!
We were so pleased with the service. Everyone could explain what we were eating and cared about our comments! The staff was very attentive!
We decided on doing the 6 course dinner due to the menu suggestion that this is a good way to experience a{MUSE] and we had the time to spare. Each course came out better and better!
Hari Cameron the owner and Chef actually brought out some of the courses to our table. He appears to be a "food genius" with how he works the flavors, texture, taste and presentation of the food!
We will be back and not just for our anniversary! Maybe the next time I will experience the "sweet breads", "frog legs" and even "bone marrow"! :}

• Visited October 2013

Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
“innovative”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

This is a great spot. Hari the owner and chef shoots for the stars with his menu. Usually its great but sometimes it fails. David the baretender is awesome. The potted chicken is spectacular. Weird icecream is fun. Do the cheap happy hour at the bar.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Annapolis, MD
“Excellent dinner at a(muse)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

We had dinner with another couple at a(muse) on a busy Saturday night. We all thoroughly enjoyed our night and thought the food was excellent.

We had the eggplant, fried green tomatoes and salad as our various starters and they were all good. For our main meals one ordered chicken, one scallops and two of us ordered the yellowfin tuna. Again, everything was delicious. I was one of the ones that ordered the tuna and I can honestly say it was the best tuna entrée that I have ever had.

The portions were generous and all the dishes were creative and nicely plated. The service was efficient, a bit slow at times because it was busy, but overall good. The décor is nice, but with all hard surfaces there is nothing to absorb the sound, making it quite loud.

Would definitely recommend.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Ocean View, Delaware
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

Without a doubt, Hari Cameron is the best chef downstate. I would argue he is the best in Delaware and could hold his own against the best anywhere. The food at a(MUSE) is sublime; the service is immpeccible. I was so excited to come here and I was not disappointed. I can’t wait to go back.

• Visited September 2013
Boulder, Colorado, United States
“Best dining experience in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

I live in Boulder, CO where dining out is an experience not taken lightly (Frasca, The Kitchen, Oak and Jax's Seafood). I had heard about aMuse from family and friends so given the chance during a family vacation, my husband and I enjoyed our evening out there. It was one of the best meals I've had in some time and delightfully fun to see Hari's play on words with each course. We share two appetizers, each ordered a main course and split the desert. I left feeling satisfied but not stuffed or tired. Exactly how a finely prepared meal should leave it's diner. I would go back in a heart beat. I also love how involved Hari is with the community and the classes he offers. This place is a gem.

• Visited August 2013