“Best dining experience in town” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
a(MUSE) is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 234 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Between 1st & 2nd
Boulder, Colorado, United States
“Best dining experience in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

I live in Boulder, CO where dining out is an experience not taken lightly (Frasca, The Kitchen, Oak and Jax's Seafood). I had heard about aMuse from family and friends so given the chance during a family vacation, my husband and I enjoyed our evening out there. It was one of the best meals I've had in some time and delightfully fun to see Hari's play on words with each course. We share two appetizers, each ordered a main course and split the desert. I left feeling satisfied but not stuffed or tired. Exactly how a finely prepared meal should leave it's diner. I would go back in a heart beat. I also love how involved Hari is with the community and the classes he offers. This place is a gem.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Wilminton, DE
“Devine!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

After having a few drinks at the bar (kudos to David!) I ordered off the $5 menu and it was wonderful! Ate at the bar and will make a reservation for the tasting menu next time I am in Rehoboth. The food was an adventure and all senses are involved--eyes, nose and mouth! The waitstaff is very helpful and can walk you through the menu easily. Love this place and will definitely visit it with each trip to Rehoboth.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Wilmington, Delaware
“Wonderful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

It's rare today that you find a restaurant where the food and the service match but this place is it. The food was outstanding and so was the service. An amazing experience especially if you are a foodie. If you are in Rehoboth and do not eat here, you are really missing a great experience.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Laurel
“Amazing!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

We finally convinced my mom to try the tasting menu with us and it was fabulous. Hands down my favorite restaurant in Rehoboth now. And I have a lot of favorites in that town. We've also eaten off of the regular menu and you won't be disappointed. A must try!

Visited October 2012
centralNJ
“Not too a(musing)”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

Went to dinner at a(muse) this weekend even after reading the reviews. I am always curious to try interesting and unusual food. We were promptly greeted and seated. The wines was also very nice. I wanted to try the tasting menu and my wife wanted the scallops. Unfortunately this was not possible as the restaurant insisted that the entire table must have the tasting menu if one person orders it. Where was that written on the menu?. We were a little taken back but agreed to try the tasting menu. We were served two cold appetizers, a small serving of gnocchi ( which was the highlight) and some fish. A strange combination that left us still hungry and not completely satisfied.

We are not hurrying back.

Visited August 2013