My family and I have been staying at the Avenue in for about 15 years. It has been our first choice for stays at Rehoboth Beach and amazingly it keeps getting better. There are just so many good things to say so I will try and list them,
1. It is immaculately clean.
2. The service is great. Everyone is accommodating and friendly.
3. Location, location, location. One block from the beach and in the center of town.
4. Wine and cheese at 5, chocolate chip cookies at 8. Yum.
5. A beautiful and unique stainless steel pool that is indoors and heated. Outdoor hot tub too!
6. Below ground parking garage.
7. 24 hour fitness club.
8. Beautiful, comfortable lobby . So inviting to gather or to just read your book or newspaper.
9. A very nice complimentary breakfast each morning with more than the usual bagels and cereal. Hot coffee and tea available all day,
10. Nice size rooms with comfortable beds. There has always been a sofa area in my choice of rooms which makes being in the room very homey.
I said that it keeps getting better and that is because a large renovation to the lobby and dining room was just completed. A bar was added too.
A nice newer feature is the golf cart transportation to the beach. They deliver and also pick you up..and provide beach chairs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A top rated hotel in Rehoboth for ten years, the staff at The Avenue continues to deliver the best hotel experience in Rehoboth Beach. With our newly renovated lobby, breakfast room, fitness room, business center, and spa in addition to our brand new lounge, no other hotel in Rehoboth offers as much at such a great value. Stay at The Avenue and see why our guests come back again and again making the hotel their own beach house. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Avenue Inn And Spa
- Avenue Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Avenue Rehoboth Beach