“Loved the Fireworks” 4 of 5 stars

Rehoboth Beach, DE
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: A sandy public beach that offers various organized sports activities every evening during the summer plus special designated areas for surfing and surf fishing.
Reading, Pennsylvania
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“Loved the Fireworks”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

We walked down to Rehoboth from Dewey to watch the fireworks. Beach was clean and well maintained. Fireworks were awesome. Not sure how it is during the day but for the fireworks it was crowded as expected.

Boardwalk has your typical standard fare. We didn't walk much of it but what we did see was nice.

Florence, Kentucky
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Heaven on earth”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

I love the peace that I feel just sitting on the sand, watching the waves come in and washing all my cares away...like the Lord, washes away all our sins all the time. He never tires of forgiving us.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank wottle7075
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Lovely beach”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

I have been going here for years and it has remained the same. A family friendly beach town with a nice boardwalk, tax-free outlet shopping, and calm enjoyable fishing. It hasn't become too overcrowded or violent, dirty or inhospitable. It will remain my favorite local beach vacation. The dolphins going by in the morning my last visit were a beautiful surprise! I love Rehoboth!

Visited June 2013
Dover, DE
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Family friendly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

This is the perfect little town to spend a family vacation. Clean beaches, friendly boardwalk with lots of attractions, nice people. One downsize is the lack of restaurants. In the summer 100,000 people try to fit into 100 restaurants, Get a rental with a kitchen!

Florida
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Family oriented and well kept beach”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Overall we really enjoyed this beach. I'd first like to note that the beach is open until 2:30 am in the morning. We actually left around 9 pm and there were still folks on the beach. The water in July is icy cold, but there were lots of people in the water and on boogie boards so I guess you get used to it after a while.

Access to the beach from the boardwalk is very easy and you can get to the bathrooms and food options if necessary without having to walk to far especially if you set up near to Rehoboth Avenue.

The beach has a family orientation--lots of folks with their kids just hanging out and enjoying the water. Basically you will not see too many folks in offending beach attire or acting unruly.