“A Rehoboth Beach Institution” 4 of 5 stars

+1 302-227-1921
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Funland is a family amusement center located on the boardwalk in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware. A family owned and operated business since 1962, Funland provides family fun at reasonable prices for those who visit us each summer. The park offers great entertainment for the whole family, featuring 19 rides, 14 midway games, a redemption center, Skeeball, and an arcade. Our season begins Mother's Day Weekend and runs through Labor Day. In the early part of our season (May into June), our closing time varies; we reserve the right to close early due to factors such as weather and lack of crowds! Normally in season, July 4th - Labor Day, we close around 11 PM.
Norwalk, Connecticut
12 attraction reviews
“A Rehoboth Beach Institution”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2014

My family has been going to Rehoboth my entire life and since I was an infant, most nights would be spent at Funland.

The rides for the younger kids are great deals but there are plenty of rides geared towards the older, more adventurous, crowd.

If you are visiting Rehoboth, you should definitely check out Funland just to see it, and maybe play a game of Frog Bog.

rehoboth beach, United States
“The most fun for kids and adults on the boards alike!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2014

I have been coming to Reho for many many years and have settled here full time now. I love Funland, not overdone, just right. In fact I have a tradition at my house when my family or friends come to visit for the first time they must ride the Haunted Mansion and we buy the picture and frame it and put it on my wall at the house. It is a tradition, and it is wonderful!

York, Pennsylvania
5 attraction reviews
“Great for kids”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

Kids can ride many times before you go broke. Prices don't gouge the family. Crowded at night and on rainy days.

Visited July 2013
Mountville, Pennsylvania
“Great cheap place to bring younger kids”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013

You get 90 tickets for around $20 dollars and most of the kiddy rides are 3-4 tickets/ride. Great value for us with 3 daughters ages 3,5,7. Very few rides for older kids which is fine. We go every summer while visiting the family beach house nearby.

Visited July 2013
Oxford, Pennsylvania
4 attraction reviews
“safe, clean and very fun for children”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

We used to take our children to funland and now we are going with our grandchildren. Plenty of variety of quality rides. I am always so impressed with the work Funland is constantly doing before they open each day. The area is spotless and I feel they take excellent care of their rides so there is no safety issues!