“ANNA HAZZARD MUSEUM IS CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE” 1 of 5 stars

17 Christian Street, Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971
302-227-1119
Improve this listing
Richboro, Pennsylvania
“ANNA HAZZARD MUSEUM IS CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

I rode my bike over to check it out and see what the hours are, since no one answered the phone. My intention was to take my family over. A sign in the door says "closed until futher notice". It looks like a nice little museum from the outside,but I recommend that you check with the Rehoboth Beach Visitor's Center to see if it has reopened before you go over. The date of this post is 8/2/2013.

Visited August 2013

Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
17 attraction reviews
“History in Rehoboth Beach”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

This building is small and one of the original buildings from the founding days of Rehoboth Beach. A must see.

Visited July 2013
Long Neck, Delaware, United States
“Visiting the Anna Hazzard Museum”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

The Anna Hazzard Museum is only open during the summer season, but it was awesome. If it was open all year round I'd visit every chance I got.

Visited August 2012