“love the new menu items” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Point Coffee House and Bake Shoppe

The Point Coffee House and Bake Shoppe
37140 Rehoboth Avenue, Intersection of Rt 1 and 1A, Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971-3196
+1 302-260-9734
Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dessert
Description: The Point Coffee House and Bake Shoppe offers a wide variety of house-roasted coffees, freshly baked items, soups, salads, sandwiches and more! Complimentary parking and WiFi, indoor and outdoor dining.
Lewes, Delaware
“love the new menu items”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2015

Lots of my favorites, such as the sticky buns and loaded croissants. They have added new scrapple and egg croissants,bacon egg and cheddar croissants and baked French toast. We also picked up the banana nut bread and the coconut pineapple bread to take home. They have a great coffee selection..Lots to pick from. The staff was great even though they were busy. Can't wait to return!.

• Visited April 2015
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Not impressed!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2015

Today was not my first time visiting this place and I have not been overally impressed when I have been here in the past but I thought it has been a while since I've been here so I would try it again this time for lunch. I don't think it has a friendly five at all. They have this cocky attitude like they are the only ones in town that has a bakery. My husband and I both got the same salad. He asked for his with out feta and it came with some feta on it. I wanted mine with feta but as soon as I picked it up it had a bad odor so I asked if the feta was fresh and she said yes. She did not offer to take it back so I did not eat it I pushed it off to the side. Also the avacado was not fresh either. The chicken on the salad was very dry and the balsamic vinegarette had a terrible taste. I asked for just plain vinegar and oil which they did bring to me but can you spare it, it was such a little bit. Also when we ordered our salad's she said they were out of Romain lettuce, in a not too friendly way. If you didn't get a fesh supply in the morning then go buy some fresh Romaine. My husband said he was not impressed and I think their prices are a little high for what you get. I'm not impressed either. There are so many other places to go for pastry and for breakfast and lunch. They need to hire friendly accomodating people but I think it's the owners that are not that friendly so their staff acts the same.

• Visited April 2015
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Manheim, Pennsylvania
“Overpriced”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2015

The scone and sticky bun were average. Coffee selection was good. It was quite a shock when I paid for the items. Certainly not a good value

Baltimore, Maryland
“Great coffee and awesome lemon bread!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2015

Friendly staff and good coffee. If your a coffee snob like me , you'll get a good coffee fix here, but this place is also ok for the dunkin donut/Starbucks drinker. They have a wide variety of proper coffee selections and it's fresh brewed and hot. Plenty of space to sit and linger and read the paper. We had the quiche and lemon bread. Both were excellent! Can't go wrong here.

Oley, pA
“Could be great”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2014

We've eaten here after our half-marathon four times, but, have to say I doubt we will again. The service is lukewarm. The food looks great but only tastes okay. Only a microwave is available for making the food warm, so you don't get the fresh baked effect on your goods anymore. Sorry to say, it's not as good as we romanticized even when starving after a long race. We love cinnamon rolls but could use a bit better all around service.

Visited December 2014