“Great Breakfast Quiche and Coffee” 4 of 5 stars
Review of The Point Coffee House and Bake Shoppe

The Point Coffee House and Bake Shoppe
37140 Rehoboth Avenue, Intersection of Rt 1 and 1A, Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971-3196
+1 302-260-9734
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #70 of 231 restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dessert
Description: The Point Coffee House and Bake Shoppe offers a wide variety of house-roasted coffees, freshly baked items, soups, salads, sandwiches and more! Complimentary parking and WiFi, indoor and outdoor dining.
Richmond, Virginia
“Great Breakfast Quiche and Coffee”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014 NEW

I am so glad that we found this shop. Fresh bagels, breads, quiche, and they roast their own coffee. Delicious place to have breakfast and worth the drive to get there from your hotel on the ocean front.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

77% Recommend
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
“Great goodies!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

The Point has just about any bakery item you might want and every one is very high quality. It is associated with the Victorian Hotel. There is limited seating inside and also has outdoor seating in season. There are many choices in coffee and hot chocolate is available. Try it!!

Visited July 2014
Hershey, Pennsylvania, United States
“Lucky Find”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

We pass this coffe house on the way to our hotel and finally stopped in on the rainy day of our vacation. We knew we found something special as soon as we walked in. The sweet mixed smell of fresh baked goods and coffee had me hooked! We got their danishes and fresh ground Papau coffee. Incredible!! They have a good selection of coffee and will try each one every time I am there.
They were constantly busy, but the line moves along quickly. They also have light breakfast items you can eat there. I noticed bagels, oatmeal and black forest ham sandwiches were being served. All looked really good.
This is a must visit when in Rehoboth Beach.

Washington
“Horrible food and service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

My family and I have been coming to rehoboth for many years and have always enjoyed this place. Up until recently, we have experienced problems here which has lead me to write this review.
First off, the food quality is terrible, for the price you end up paying I would rather have went to McDonalds to get a better meal. My mom ordered the Belgian waffle, which was mediocre, myself, ordered a breakfast croissant which was clearly microwaved and presented soggy. On top of the food being terrible, I was so offended by the large yet repulsive women working behind the register. She was so rude to us! I wondered why in the hell she would be put up in the front!? Her attitude was unexceptable and she was short tempered. Demanding rudely that I come down in line and need to "SPEAK LOUDER" so she can hear me because she is "NOT A MIND READER". Are you serious? This is the LAST time I will ever visit this place. Please be warned.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

I just loved it! Service was excellent.. Baked goods are delicious and free refills on iced coffee! Went there every morning

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere