been here a few times with friends. Big hotel, set right on the boardwalk. We reserved rooms actually on the pool level so we just had to walk out our window and your there, pool very nice, but freezing. Nice clean rooms with all the usual coffee makers, hair dryers, etc. To be honest, its like every room in Orlando, but three times more expensive. It is a quaint wee town, absolutely gorgeous at night, the houses and shops are covered in pretty lights all year round I think. Great for walking around, nice eateries, the Idaho Chips from the boardwalk are fantastic, as is the ice cream parlours. I often travel alone, and would feel 100% safe at anytime in this sleepy, unspoilt town
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront and on the boardwalk, the Atlantic Sands Hotel & Conference Center is centrally located within walking distance of a wide variety of restaurants, clubs, galleries, live theatre productions, arcade games and (of course) the beach! Our seasonal restaurant, outdoor oceanfront beach bar, coffee shop and outdoor pool are added bonuses! With over 10,000 square feet of meeting and banquet space too, the Atlantic Sands is host to weddings, conferences, meetings and banquets of all kinds. Our oceanfront rooftop patio can be reserved for cocktail events, wedding ceremonies and more. Complimentary Wi-Fi and parking for overnight guests, comfortable rooms, the friendliest and most capable staff in town, and a location that can't be beat has made the Atlantic Sands Hotel & Conference Center many people's first choice for decades! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Atlantic Sands Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantic Sands Hotel And Conference Center
- Atlantic Sands Rehoboth Beach