After a very enjoyable stay at the Admiral on Baltimore, I'm going to list the pros and cons of this hotel
-LOCATION is superb. It's on Baltimore Street, a half block away from the beach. You can walk everywhere but it's a little quieter than Rehoboth or Wilmington St, which we really enjoyed, especially at night. It's steps away from a fantastic cheese shop and little grocery store as well as many more upscale restaurants.
-Updated rooms including new sink/countertop with very comfy beds. Cleaning staff was prompt and did a great job cleaning the room
-Indoor pool! This was so incredible with our two year old when it rained for 2 days. The pool is heated and in a greenhouse type room so you still feel like youre outdoors. There's also a great sundeck right off the pool. Even though the pool itself could use a little sprucing up, it was never without clean towels and was always kept immaculately clean.
-The hallways are a bit beat up and nothing much to look at: chipping paint, dirty, etc
-Front desk staff is not the most helpful. They are very nice but we found them to be a bit clueless about pretty basic things such as recommendations for restaurants, take out etx.
-This is a really small thing but there are no towel hooks in the room. There is one towel bar but when 3 people are in a beach hotel room, there needs to be more places to hang bathing suits/towels.
All in all we had a terrific stay at the Admiral and would definitely stay again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Admiral Hotel! Located just steps from the beach and boardwalk in beautiful downtown Rehoboth Beach, the recently renovated Admiral Hotel offers the newest rooms and most up-to-date amenities in the area. All of our rooms feature new 32-inch flat screen TVs and free WiFi, and many include breathtaking coastal or partial views of the coast. Take a dip in our indoor pool, relax and watch the waves from our rooftop sundeck, or venture out to enjoy all the excitement that the downtown area has to offer. Our free guest parking and close proximity to shops, restaurants, and entertainment eliminates the stress of traffic and allows you to make the most of your time at the beach. The Admiral Hotel is family owned and operated, and our helpful, friendly staff is dedicated to making our guests feel comfortable and welcome during their stay with us. Reserve your room today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Admiral Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Admiral Motel Rehoboth Beach
- Admiral Hotel Rehoboth Beach