The location is great. We went with our two kids ages 7 and 8. The boardwalk and beach were very convenient and close. The bathrooms were right at our entrance to the beach. We were also close enough to walk up to the room if we needed anything. Parking was great too. We stayed on the second floor and our car was right around the corner.
The room itself was adequate. The beds were less than comfortable. There was a plastic cover on the king bed which was very noisy when you move around. I think the pullout sofa was more comfortable than the king bed, which is not saying much. The flat panel tv and cable were the best feature. The bathroom was really small.
- Also Known As:
- Admiral Motel Rehoboth Beach
- Admiral Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Admiral Hotel! Located just steps from the beach and boardwalk in beautiful downtown Rehoboth Beach, the recently renovated Admiral Hotel offers the newest rooms and most up-to-date amenities in the area. All of our rooms feature new 32-inch flat screen TVs and free WiFi, and many include breathtaking coastal or partial views of the coast. Take a dip in our indoor pool, relax and watch the waves from our rooftop sundeck, or venture out to enjoy all the excitement that the downtown area has to offer. Our free guest parking and close proximity to shops, restaurants, and entertainment eliminates the stress of traffic and allows you to make the most of your time at the beach. The Admiral Hotel is family owned and operated, and our helpful, friendly staff is dedicated to making our guests feel comfortable and welcome during their stay with us. Reserve your room today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Admiral Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.