I loved the location. Family of 4- it was easy to get the 2 kids to walk to the beach and out to dinner without complaining. Room for the most part was clean (sand and pebbles in the corner). pool was nice and clean. We can't complain about anything! As for what would make the experience nicer....
1- I was jealous to see the umbrellas and chairs (assuming they were free to use) from the neighboring hotel. We sat in the sand under the smallest umbrella on the beach! We only go to the beach once a year and stay 2 days- I don't find it a necessity to purchase them just to store them at home!
2- a sign that says towel service only or access to wash cloths too.(towels were on the pool deck) We made our own beds, kept the room clean and didn't need anything but towels to shower the next day. We stopped at the front desk and asked for wash cloths.
3- bigger refrigerator would have been nice. We were able to get everything crammed into it but I left out the water bottles. we had to take ice onto the beach to cool the water bottles.
4- maybe offer an extension fee for parking.... I would have liked to stay longer the day of checkout but hate having to pay the meters so much to park. We left just before 1pm as we were asked to. There were alot of extra spaces when we were packing up early in the morning.
With all that said, we all made the comment- we want to come back to this hotel again next year!
My son was extra happy.... He was spending his Birthday at the beach this year!!
- Also Known As:
- Admiral Motel Rehoboth Beach
- Admiral Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Admiral Hotel! Located just steps from the beach and boardwalk in beautiful downtown Rehoboth Beach, the recently renovated Admiral Hotel offers the newest rooms and most up-to-date amenities in the area. All of our rooms feature new 32-inch flat screen TVs and free WiFi, and many include breathtaking coastal or partial views of the coast. Take a dip in our indoor pool, relax and watch the waves from our rooftop sundeck, or venture out to enjoy all the excitement that the downtown area has to offer. Our free guest parking and close proximity to shops, restaurants, and entertainment eliminates the stress of traffic and allows you to make the most of your time at the beach. The Admiral Hotel is family owned and operated, and our helpful, friendly staff is dedicated to making our guests feel comfortable and welcome during their stay with us. Reserve your room today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Admiral Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.