Location is great, 1/4 block from the boardwalk and a block from the main drag of Rehoboth. Room was nice - microwave and fridge in our room, wifi, decent sized flat screen - about all you could ask for. The indoor pool was a great amenity in October when we went - kinda warm, pen from 9 to 9, hardly anyone used it while we were there (except us). Rehoboth is a walking town, so we parked our cars and didn't need them again until we left. We got a great rate on Booking.com for a little less than $100 a night, and it was well worth it. I don't know that I would spend longer than a long weekend here (like to have a larger place to get back to and relax), but this was great for our purposes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Admiral Hotel! Located just steps from the beach and boardwalk in beautiful downtown Rehoboth Beach, the recently renovated Admiral Hotel offers the newest rooms and most up-to-date amenities in the area. All of our rooms feature new 32-inch flat screen TVs and free WiFi, and many include breathtaking coastal or partial views of the coast. Take a dip in our indoor pool, relax and watch the waves from our rooftop sundeck, or venture out to enjoy all the excitement that the downtown area has to offer. Our free guest parking and close proximity to shops, restaurants, and entertainment eliminates the stress of traffic and allows you to make the most of your time at the beach. The Admiral Hotel is family owned and operated, and our helpful, friendly staff is dedicated to making our guests feel comfortable and welcome during their stay with us. Reserve your room today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Admiral Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Admiral Motel Rehoboth Beach
- Admiral Hotel Rehoboth Beach