We needed to,get away to some place that would rejuvenate us. This elegant place hit the spot.
They provide a good breakfast buffet but not quite as good as other reviewers reported. No omelette bar. Steam trays that were OK. Breakfast in a beautiful sun room or garden. There Could not have been nicer spot. For dinner the front desk had excellent recommendations. My husband had trouble walking and the desk got us a driver who was very knowledgeable for restaurants further than block. The places they sent us to for dinner rival the best Washington has to offer. Our room was not great because of an overly noisy A/C and a very tiny bathroom but the bed was comfy and it was very quiet except for the A/C. We would definitely return but would do it off season.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bellmoor Inn, a seaside resort, a non-smoking hotel that has the look and feel of a modern stylish inn while offering the service and privacy of a small European hotel. A Rehoboth Beach Inn for decades, it has been reborn as the newest with the completion of 78 elegant rooms, suites, and luxurious amenities. A garden spot seemingly far removed from ocean resort activity, yet only a short walk to the beach and the town's renowned boutiques, restaurants, galleries and coffee houses. Offering you the coziness of a bed-and-breakfast with the service and luxury of a five star hotel. Nearby Airports* Salisbury Airport - 45 miles* Balltimore/Washington International (MD) - 100 miles* Philadelphia International (PA) - 100 miles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Bellmoor Inn and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bellmoor Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Bellmoor Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Bellmoor Rehoboth Beach