We were very disappointed with our experience at the Bellmoor Inn last weekend! We had such high expectations based on our last visit. This time we were in the Gardens. Boy what a difference. The room was old, the AC unit was loud. The bed was old, and loud. In fact the bed was so loud, hard and tinny that we couldn't sleep at all. We asked for a different room the next day, and the front desk guy said none were available. We asked for a refund of our second day, since we were going to leave, he said no. We were soo upset we just left a day early anyway. Of course we also felt really stupid for spending $450 a night for 2 nights ...one night we didn't even use ...for a Motel 6 experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bellmoor Inn, a seaside resort, a non-smoking hotel that has the look and feel of a modern stylish inn while offering the service and privacy of a small European hotel. A Rehoboth Beach Inn for decades, it has been reborn as the newest with the completion of 78 elegant rooms, suites, and luxurious amenities. A garden spot seemingly far removed from ocean resort activity, yet only a short walk to the beach and the town's renowned boutiques, restaurants, galleries and coffee houses. Offering you the coziness of a bed-and-breakfast with the service and luxury of a five star hotel. Nearby Airports* Salisbury Airport - 45 miles* Balltimore/Washington International (MD) - 100 miles* Philadelphia International (PA) - 100 miles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Otel so you can book your The Bellmoor Inn and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bellmoor Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Bellmoor Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Bellmoor Rehoboth Beach