We have stayed here on two previous occasions and have ALWAYS enjoyed the location and the ambiance. The breakfast was really diminished this stay, however. The normally delish hot foods were sub par. The egg casserole was dry and had nothing in it but eggs. The room was brimming with guests and when servers refreshed foods, they used tongs to replace items piece by piece, not full plate to replace empty ones. What a waste of time! The servers eyed the guests as they took items almost saying "are you seriously goin to make me go back and refill these danishes again!?" I wanted to tell them-if you would bring out more than 7 at a time with a FULL room, then you wouldn't have to work so hard. Plus the danishes were about the size of a half dollar. For $500 a night you better be prepared to serve more than this. The fruit was cut into tiny little pieces and placed in tiny bowls with a spoon for everyone to share. The yogurt was pre measured into juice glasses. The granola was about a 1/4 cup in a bowl for the entire room to share! This is a serious fault that must be remedied. The "afternoon treats" were cookies and were the same half dollar size joke. The "lemonade" was really ice water with lemons floating in it. Not what it used to be just a year ago. What happened? The Library is always a peaceful and relaxing spot, but the books are very outdated and in desperate need of rejuvenation. A solution would be to have guests sign out books to guarantee their return? The room was clean, except for tiny ants. They also need to clean the outside lights of bugs burned onto the cottage rooms. Gross. I hope our next stay sees an upgrade Inservice for the price we paid. I'd hate to stay anywhere else!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bellmoor Inn, a seaside resort, a non-smoking hotel that has the look and feel of a modern stylish inn while offering the service and privacy of a small European hotel. A Rehoboth Beach Inn for decades, it has been reborn as the newest with the completion of 78 elegant rooms, suites, and luxurious amenities. A garden spot seemingly far removed from ocean resort activity, yet only a short walk to the beach and the town's renowned boutiques, restaurants, galleries and coffee houses. Offering you the coziness of a bed-and-breakfast with the service and luxury of a five star hotel. Nearby Airports* Salisbury Airport - 45 miles* Balltimore/Washington International (MD) - 100 miles* Philadelphia International (PA) - 100 miles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Bellmoor Inn and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bellmoor Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Bellmoor Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Bellmoor Rehoboth Beach