We were looking for a very last minute get-away. Wanted a beach and a spa located in a walking town. Fortunately, our web search brought us to the Bellmoor Inn website. It had all the ingredients we were looking for but candidly, we had never even heard of Rehoboth Beach. After speaking with JB on the phone, we were willing to take a gamble. Well, we won!!!
There are so many great aspects of this hotel that I'm having trouble organizing my review!! Let's start with clean spacious room with kitchenette, amazingly comfortable bed, and balcony. Our room (the Roanoke Suite) was on the 4th floor (which is a private floor requiring key access in the elevator) that had a library that was stocked with complimentary snacks and soft drinks for the guests. A full breakfast and afternoon tea is included! Two outdoor pools (one adults only) and an indoor hot tub. Numerous beautifully decorated sitting areas throughout the hotel for relaxing with a book or newspaper. There is a daily summary sheet posted with the day's weather and the daily specials at a few of the local restaurants. The hotel is situated a short stroll from the main street and beach making it the perfect location. There is free parking under the building which I hear is a big asset during the summer season.
I've read some TA reviews commenting about the service fee. The service fee was not a surprise - it was clearly included on the reservation confirmation and on the agreement at check-in. Personally, I'd rather have a service fee than tip the staff individually. I was also glad that this friendly and attentive staff was being taken care of automatically. Honestly, I tipped a few exceptional staffers anyway (but that's a personal choice).
The Bellmoor Inn is a beautifully appointed hotel that stands out far ahead of others in the area. Friendly staff, spacious clean room, and a clear attention to customer service made this a great stay.
We will definitely be back to Rehoboth Beach and will DEFINITELY stay at the Bellmoor Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bellmoor Inn, a seaside resort, a non-smoking hotel that has the look and feel of a modern stylish inn while offering the service and privacy of a small European hotel. A Rehoboth Beach Inn for decades, it has been reborn as the newest with the completion of 78 elegant rooms, suites, and luxurious amenities. A garden spot seemingly far removed from ocean resort activity, yet only a short walk to the beach and the town's renowned boutiques, restaurants, galleries and coffee houses. Offering you the coziness of a bed-and-breakfast with the service and luxury of a five star hotel. Nearby Airports* Salisbury Airport - 45 miles* Balltimore/Washington International (MD) - 100 miles* Philadelphia International (PA) - 100 miles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your The Bellmoor Inn and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bellmoor Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Bellmoor Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Bellmoor Rehoboth Beach