“Enjoyed our stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 29 Hotels in Rehoboth Beach
Baltimore, Maryland
“Enjoyed our stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

We found the hotel very charming. The breakfasts were yummy. I would have liked having a manicure but their is only a manicurist on Saturday and we were there mid-week. Overall it was a pleasant experience and we will return again!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
mgmtthebellmoor, Owner at The Bellmoor Inn and Spa, responded to this review, April 16, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I apologize that our spa did not have a manicurist present during your stay. We are actually in the process of getting ready for our busy season where a manicurist will be at the spa everyday during the week. It is always nice to hear that our guests enjoy our extensive breakfast in the mornings, it is something that we are really proud of. We hope that you return to stay with us in the near future. Best wishes from all of us at The Bellmoor.

Owner/General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (191)
new jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

We just returned from another mini vacation at the Bellmoor. (20+ and counting!)
Our stay was amazing as usual with impeccable accommodations, staff that always go above and beyond to make your stay perfect, and delicious breakfast in the morning. Once you experience the Bellmoor inn you wil never want to stay anywhere else.

Room Tip: Every room is beautiful, but for special occasions try a suite. Super Special!
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
I appreciate you taking the time to review our property, we greatly appreciate your feedback. I would like to personally thank you for your devoted loyalty to our hotel, it means a lot to my staff & I. We like to think of our property as a second home for people at the beach. The staff here works round the clock to make sure that every guests' stay with us is enjoyable. We do look forward to your return to stay with us. Hope to see you soon, best wishes from all of us at The Bellmoor.

FrankDR
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

There was only one downside to our visit. We only got to stay one night. The Bellmoor is a wonderful hotel in a great location. Easy walk to restaurants, the boardwalk and the beach. Our suite was large, comfortable and clean as a whistle. We can't wait to go back when we can take advantage of the spa and the lovely garden.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
mgmtthebellmoor, Owner at The Bellmoor Inn and Spa, responded to this review, April 15, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our property, your feedback is always appreciated. Leaving The Bellmoor is always a hard thing to do for our guests. For many staying here is like having a second home at the beach. I am glad that you were able to take advantage of our property & the town! Definitely come back when the garden is in full bloom. It is such a beautiful scene from May till October when the trees are green, the flowers are bloomed, & the sounds of the garden are in full effect! We hope to see you soon, best wishes from all of us at The Bellmoor.

Easton, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013 via mobile

We returned to The Bellmoor in Rehobeth Beach for an anniversary getaway. It is a wonderful Inn. The rooms are lovely and the decor of the Inn is beautiful. The breakfasts are fabulous. It is within walking distance of terrific restaurants, shops, and the beach. We will return again.

• Stayed April 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us & were able to have a wonderful anniversary! Our property is great for anniversary getaways, we have many different room options ranging from our king garden to our club level suites. For future reference we do have packages that tailor toward anniversary celebrations. Our dine & spa package is great for celebrating with your significant other, which gives you a $75 spa credit & dinner for 2 to Fins Restaurant. We do hope that you return to stay with us in the near future. Best wishes from all of us here at The Bellmoor.

NJ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

The Bellmoor is our favorite place to stay in Rehoboth Beach -- for the charming rooms, the great private pool, the spa, the fabulous breakfast, and the warmth and courtesy of the staff to the great walk-to-everything location and easy parking. There is nothing to complain about except the fact that the charge -- and rightfully so -- is as upscale as the accomodations. We can seldom afford to come here during the summer, which of course is when we would like to come. This year it was an overnight in early April. Still chilly! Ice cream place closed at night! But still wonderful nevertheless. So my only "suggestion" would be -- if you could reduce the price of a couple of rooms during the summer and give us advance notice -- that would rock!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
mgmtthebellmoor, Owner at The Bellmoor Inn and Spa, responded to this review, April 10, 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to review our property. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your most recent stay with us. The weather this April has been all over the place with current temperatures reaching 85, hopefully it will be warmer on your next visit with us. Unfortunately our rates do increase in the summer due to the demand for rooms in town. We do however run many promotions throughout the season so be sure to keep an eye out on Facebook & look for emails from us in your inbox. We hope that you are able to return to stay with us in the near future. Thank you once again, best wishes from all of us at The Bellmoor.

Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

Good news is this upscale hotel is not on the boardwalk, but rather on a quiet street just a few blocks off the boardwalk. As you enter the lobby you feel like you have entered the Ritz. Staff if friendly and helpful. The rooms are well appointed, some have balconies. Although there is not a full service restaurant all the upscale restaurants in Rehoboth Beach are just blocks away.

Room Tip: Ask for a balcony room
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
I appreciate you taking the time to review our property. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! Like you mentioned our location is not on the boardwalk, but just two blocks away. This gives our property a quiet & relaxing feel that is just far enough removed from the noise of the town. Our garden area is like an oasis in the summer with the smell of fresh flowers, the sound of our fountains, & the cool shade of our trees. The balcony rooms give our guests the perfect way to relax during their stay. There is no greater feeling than sitting on the balcony, enjoying a cup of coffee & enjoying the fresh air! We do hope that you return to with us in the near future, best wishes from all of us at The Bellmoor!

Fairfax
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I stayed at the Bellmoor Inn finally. I used to go to the Dinner Bell restaurant on the same property as a child in the 1970s. The original 1970s fountain is still in the quaint courtyard as I remembered it from my beach childhood.

I booked a room in the older side of the Inn and I will be totally honest - it was average. When I arrived on Friday afternoon for the weekend it seemed like to lone maintenance boy was cleaning the outside courtyard - that frankly should have been already cleaned. The door mat to my room was dirty so when I walked around the Pergo-like floor of the suite I had to wipe my feet off on a towel because there were no carpets by the bed. If I did not I would have had gunk in the bed. The bed was not a high end mattress and my hips and shoulder were killing me after two nights of tossing and turning. The drawer of the bureau almost fell out onto my feet because it was swimming around in the dresser. The lamps were all wobbly and the shades were loose so when you turned on the lights they would move around. I must have tightened three table lamps!

Generally the Inn was fairly clean although the elevator was dirty with Trident chewing gum wrapper and an askew dirty oriental carpet that I squared off with my loafer. The staff was very friendly and willing to go that extra step to assist. They served a very good buffet breakfast every morning. The day manager was very astute and worked his way through the breakfast crowd who enjoyed the enclosed patio tables. They had a decent hot tub but the two pools were not open for the season. Parking was a snap in the garage, but of course it was off season so parking may be tricky in the peak of summer.

I honestly do not think I will stay at the Bellmoor Inn again. I checked it off my list and although it was nice - it was underwhelming. We have stayed all over Rehoboth Beach and for the money Bellmoor needs attention to details.

Room Tip: Avoid the older section - opt for the new side of the building to avoid being woken up by second flo...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to The Bellmoor Inn and Spa? Share your experiences!