The Bellmoor is our favorite place to stay in Rehoboth Beach -- for the charming rooms, the great private pool, the spa, the fabulous breakfast, and the warmth and courtesy of the staff to the great walk-to-everything location and easy parking. There is nothing to complain about except the fact that the charge -- and rightfully so -- is as upscale as the accomodations. We can seldom afford to come here during the summer, which of course is when we would like to come. This year it was an overnight in early April. Still chilly! Ice cream place closed at night! But still wonderful nevertheless. So my only "suggestion" would be -- if you could reduce the price of a couple of rooms during the summer and give us advance notice -- that would rock!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bellmoor Inn, a seaside resort, a non-smoking hotel that has the look and feel of a modern stylish inn while offering the service and privacy of a small European hotel. A Rehoboth Beach Inn for decades, it has been reborn as the newest with the completion of 78 elegant rooms, suites, and luxurious amenities. A garden spot seemingly far removed from ocean resort activity, yet only a short walk to the beach and the town's renowned boutiques, restaurants, galleries and coffee houses. Offering you the coziness of a bed-and-breakfast with the service and luxury of a five star hotel. Nearby Airports* Salisbury Airport - 45 miles* Balltimore/Washington International (MD) - 100 miles* Philadelphia International (PA) - 100 miles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Bellmoor Inn and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bellmoor Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Bellmoor Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Bellmoor Rehoboth Beach