My wife and i made a late March visit to The Bellmoor for a quick two night getaway. We have been staying at The Bellmoor for many years, dating back to its previous incarnation as The Dinner Bell Inn. In short, we love this place! First class accomodations, cozy and comfortable common areas for lounging, reading or just sitting in front of a fire, a great location and a very comfortable bed with high quality sheets and bedding set the Bellmoor apart from other Rehoboth inns and hotels.The staff is always very helpful and accomodating, and the manager gave us a complimentary upgrade to a larger suite on this most recent stay. While the Bellmoor is not an inexpensive place to stay, this is a case where you do get what you pay for. Definitely recommend The Bellmoor!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bellmoor Inn, a seaside resort, a non-smoking hotel that has the look and feel of a modern stylish inn while offering the service and privacy of a small European hotel. A Rehoboth Beach Inn for decades, it has been reborn as the newest with the completion of 78 elegant rooms, suites, and luxurious amenities. A garden spot seemingly far removed from ocean resort activity, yet only a short walk to the beach and the town's renowned boutiques, restaurants, galleries and coffee houses. Offering you the coziness of a bed-and-breakfast with the service and luxury of a five star hotel. Nearby Airports* Salisbury Airport - 45 miles* Balltimore/Washington International (MD) - 100 miles* Philadelphia International (PA) - 100 miles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Bellmoor Inn and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bellmoor Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Bellmoor Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Bellmoor Rehoboth Beach