My husband and I stayed at the Bellmoor in early February for our anniversary. The location was perfect as we could walk to everything! We had a junior suite on the second floor with a gas fireplace. It was very large, quiet and super clean. We arrived early around noon and they let us check in. When we came back from dinner in the evening, we hung out in the library working a jigsaw puzzle in front of the fire. We enjoyed the complimentary coffee and tea. The breakfast the next morning was delicious--fresh, made to order omelettes, lemon scones and fresh fruit. Yum! We were very happy with the value--free parking, breakfast and newspaper.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bellmoor Inn, a seaside resort, a non-smoking hotel that has the look and feel of a modern stylish inn while offering the service and privacy of a small European hotel. A Rehoboth Beach Inn for decades, it has been reborn as the newest with the completion of 78 elegant rooms, suites, and luxurious amenities. A garden spot seemingly far removed from ocean resort activity, yet only a short walk to the beach and the town's renowned boutiques, restaurants, galleries and coffee houses. Offering you the coziness of a bed-and-breakfast with the service and luxury of a five star hotel. Nearby Airports* Salisbury Airport - 45 miles* Balltimore/Washington International (MD) - 100 miles* Philadelphia International (PA) - 100 miles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Otel so you can book your The Bellmoor Inn and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bellmoor Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Bellmoor Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Bellmoor Rehoboth Beach