“Lovely, serene, close to everything but a world away!” 5 of 5 stars

The Bellmoor Inn and Spa
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6 Christian Street, Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971   |
Ranked #3 of 29 hotels in Rehoboth Beach
Oak Hill, VA
“Lovely, serene, close to everything but a world away!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

Just returned from our second stay at the Bellmoor. This time we stayed in the Inn, and loved it even more than the garden room of our previous visit. Beautifully decorated, clean, very well-kept. Has a luxurious feel -- upscale linens and fabrics, elegant Audubon prints, a cozy library with a wood-burning fireplace. Genuinely warm and helpful staff. An excellent hot breakfast: vegetable strata, oatmeal, fresh fruits and choice of juices, mini-scones and mini-muffins. I think my husband had a dozen scones after his morning run :) loved this inn, again, and will certainly return!

• Stayed February 2013
mgmtthebellmoor, Owner at The Bellmoor Inn and Spa, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to review our property. I am glad to hear that you had an amazing second stay with us! We strive to achieve excellence in all of our services and accommodations here at The Bellmoor. I am sure you will agree that it can be hard to walk away from the breakfast buffet in the morning, especially with the wide variety of options. We all look forward to the return of you & your husband. Be sure to check our website & Facebook page for up to date news & deals. Thank you once again.

-Chad Moore
Owner/General Manager

563 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (175)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is beautiful and full of amenities and the friendliest, most accommodating staff! Breakfast was delicious with a variety of choices! Loved being able to walk a short distance to the beach or to downtown rehoboth for the restaurants and shopping!! Definitely will be staying here again for any future get aways.

• Stayed February 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to review our property. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Definitely be sure to keep us in mind for your future getaways. Our 4th Floor adults only suites make for the perfect getaway. Also be sure to check our Facebook page & website for up to date news & deals. We look forward to your return.

-Chad Moore
Owner/General Manager
PA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

My wife and I have been frequenting the Bellmoor for years, usually staying on the concierge level in one of their two-bedroom, two-bath suites. This three-day trip was just the two of us on a Lupo di Mare/Bin 66 wine dinner outing. We selected a king room on the second floor and found it delightful. My wife enjoyed the spa and we spent a few hours over three days reading and chatting by the fire in the well-appointed library. The watchword for the Bellmoor is excellence in every detail. Breakfast is always good and plentiful. The hotel staff is equal to any we've known around the world. Bellmoor is a perfect escape on a long weekend and a pleasant oasis from the chill of winter. Don't wait till spring to visit the Bellmoor!

Room Tip: High quality furnishings, including antiques, in every spacious room!
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Annapolis, Maryland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

Pretty room and a nice location but since it was the off season, I don't think the cost was anywhere near what it should have been for what the room actually offered. The hotel itself seemed a bit worn down and damp.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Atco, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

My wife and I stayed at the hotel on December 26, 2012 when we were visiting Dogfish Head Brewery and the Dogfish Head Brew Pub. The hotel staff were very friendly and accommodating. The morning of the 26th I had booked my wife some spa appointments starting at 11am. At first my room was not ready, as I was expecting being so early, however within ten minutes time the front desk staff had come up to the spa to find me to let me know they got it ready early. We stayed on the 4th floor suite level that is adults only. The room was beautiful and super clean. This level does have a shared sitting area when you first get off the elevator with a fire place that has books, games, snacks, and drinks for you to enjoy. The included breakfast was very nice and overall I would say that this hotel was certainly worth a five star rating. My only wish was that the weather was better so that we could walk to the brew pub as it is so close!

Room Tip: 4th floor adult only rooms are amazing!
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Telford, PA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

I stayed at the Bellmoor Inn two times and both times were very pleasant. My first trip was a "girls" trip for 3 days. Day one was spent in the spa. We did a 4 hour escape - massage, facial, mani/pedi. It was blissful. Day two was spent goofing around and Day three was at the outlets. My second trip was for 5 days with my husband. It was also very nice. You get complimentary beverages/snacks and a buffet breakfast every morning. The Inn is about 2 blocks or so from the beach so once you park your car you don't really have to move it. I would recommend the Bellmoor.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Tervuren, Belgium
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013 via mobile

A last minute dash to rehoboth was rewarded with a relaxing one night stay at the bellmoor. Some nice touches- plethora of magazines, books, newspapers to read in the lounges, with the gas fire on. Clearly well established with some nice furniture but if you look carefully there is a fair bit of wear and tear showing, which a little decoration could remedy quickly. Central for the town which boast some great restaurants. All in all very relaxing.

Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to The Bellmoor Inn and Spa? Share your experiences!