I stayed at the Bellmoor Inn two times and both times were very pleasant. My first trip was a "girls" trip for 3 days. Day one was spent in the spa. We did a 4 hour escape - massage, facial, mani/pedi. It was blissful. Day two was spent goofing around and Day three was at the outlets. My second trip was for 5 days with my husband. It was also very nice. You get complimentary beverages/snacks and a buffet breakfast every morning. The Inn is about 2 blocks or so from the beach so once you park your car you don't really have to move it. I would recommend the Bellmoor.
- Also Known As:
- The Bellmoor Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- The Bellmoor Hotel
- Bellmoor Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Bellmoor Rehoboth Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bellmoor Inn, a seaside resort, a non-smoking hotel that has the look and feel of a modern stylish inn while offering the service and privacy of a small European hotel. A Rehoboth Beach Inn for decades, it has been reborn as the newest with the completion of 78 elegant rooms, suites, and luxurious amenities. A garden spot seemingly far removed from ocean resort activity, yet only a short walk to the beach and the town's renowned boutiques, restaurants, galleries and coffee houses. Offering you the coziness of a bed-and-breakfast with the service and luxury of a five star hotel. Nearby Airports* Salisbury Airport - 45 miles* Balltimore/Washington International (MD) - 100 miles* Philadelphia International (PA) - 100 miles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, EasyToBook, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz and Tingo so you can book your The Bellmoor Inn and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.