We started going to this property years ago when it was the Dinner Bell Inn. The Bellmoor is much more upscale than its predecessor, but the signature, beautiful garden with tables, water features and more is what draws us back each year. In recent years we have chosen to stay in the deluxe king rooms in the main building. The rooms are very large with comfortable beds and bedding. There is a small refrigerator in the room, but a microwave would also be nice. I believe the more expensive rooms on the 4th floor (special elevator key necessary) have microwaves along with other perks. The second shift staff are very friendly and helpful. They introduced us to Confucius Chinese restaurant down the street from the inn. It was the best Chinese we had ever eaten--yes, Chinese food at the beach. The breakfast at the Bellmoor is not as good as it used to be when the food was catered by Catcher's. The weekday buffet includes scrambled eggs or a dried out egg casserole. The fruit and coffee are very good. All in all we love this place and will continue to return each September.
- Also Known As:
- The Bellmoor Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- The Bellmoor Hotel
- Bellmoor Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Bellmoor Rehoboth Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bellmoor Inn, a seaside resort, a non-smoking hotel that has the look and feel of a modern stylish inn while offering the service and privacy of a small European hotel. A Rehoboth Beach Inn for decades, it has been reborn as the newest with the completion of 78 elegant rooms, suites, and luxurious amenities. A garden spot seemingly far removed from ocean resort activity, yet only a short walk to the beach and the town's renowned boutiques, restaurants, galleries and coffee houses. Offering you the coziness of a bed-and-breakfast with the service and luxury of a five star hotel. Nearby Airports* Salisbury Airport - 45 miles* Balltimore/Washington International (MD) - 100 miles* Philadelphia International (PA) - 100 miles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Orbitz and Venere so you can book your The Bellmoor Inn and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.