This was our 18th stay at the Bellmoor Inn and Spa. It always begins by a warm greeting and a room that is clean and welcoming. On this visit in mid-March we asked if certain establishments were open. One of the staff members made two phone calls to find out. The buffet breakfast is always a treat with fresh fruit and a variety of breakfast items from scrambled eggs, french toast, bagels, yogurt, etc. We noticed a nice upgrade since our last visit that included a new flat screen television.
- Also Known As:
- The Bellmoor Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- The Bellmoor Hotel
- Bellmoor Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Bellmoor Rehoboth Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bellmoor Inn, a seaside resort, a non-smoking hotel that has the look and feel of a modern stylish inn while offering the service and privacy of a small European hotel. A Rehoboth Beach Inn for decades, it has been reborn as the newest with the completion of 78 elegant rooms, suites, and luxurious amenities. A garden spot seemingly far removed from ocean resort activity, yet only a short walk to the beach and the town's renowned boutiques, restaurants, galleries and coffee houses. Offering you the coziness of a bed-and-breakfast with the service and luxury of a five star hotel. Nearby Airports* Salisbury Airport - 45 miles* Balltimore/Washington International (MD) - 100 miles* Philadelphia International (PA) - 100 miles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Venere so you can book your The Bellmoor Inn and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.