We spent a week at Bellmoor in September for our anniversary. The choice was sentimental since my husband had memories of the old Dinner Bell Inn from his childhood summers in Rehoboth Beach. We chose a Garden Room queen, which is on the ground floor and opens to the garden area. It was quite nice to have the entire garden just steps away from our room with all the fountains, trees, birds, and flowers. The main hotel was directly across the garden. The public spaces of the hotel are comfortable and inviting. The breakfast room was lovely as was the library. I even borrowed a book from the library to take to the beach. The breakfast was a variety of hot foods, breads, cereals, pastries, and the best fresh fruit I have had lately. Coffee and tea were available 'round the clock. It was nice to sip hot tea in the garden in the evenings. The room was small, but not cramped. It was clean, comfortable, and had a cozy feel with the quilt on the bed--a beach cottage feel. There was a small refigerator in the room which was nice for keeping drinks. The hotel has 2 pools. We used the one on the 2nd floor, along with the hot tub. Both were nicely maintained with plenty of pool towels handy. The hotel provides parking which is valuable in the summer months. The hotel is 3 tenths of a mile from the boardwalk and is also convenient to shops and restuarants. It was very peaceful there in September. For the garden rooms the price was reasonable--for Rehoboth Beach! I liked the charm of the older syle garden rooms so I was happy with it. I would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bellmoor Inn, a seaside resort, a non-smoking hotel that has the look and feel of a modern stylish inn while offering the service and privacy of a small European hotel. A Rehoboth Beach Inn for decades, it has been reborn as the newest with the completion of 78 elegant rooms, suites, and luxurious amenities. A garden spot seemingly far removed from ocean resort activity, yet only a short walk to the beach and the town's renowned boutiques, restaurants, galleries and coffee houses. Offering you the coziness of a bed-and-breakfast with the service and luxury of a five star hotel. Nearby Airports* Salisbury Airport - 45 miles* Balltimore/Washington International (MD) - 100 miles* Philadelphia International (PA) - 100 miles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com and Otel so you can book your The Bellmoor Inn and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bellmoor Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Bellmoor Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Bellmoor Rehoboth Beach