Stayed here for one Sat night in early July 2005. Hotel was very nice. Felt pretty new, lots of parking. We definitely (2 single early-30's women) felt perfectly safe. A typical hotel for this quality level and I would recommend it if you are just looking for a decent place to crash.
I believe there may be a bus that runs down Route 1 and will take you to the beach area in Rohoboth, but check with the hotel. We just drove down to the beach - its is NOT walkable. If you are lucky (we were thankfully), you can find parking at the beach on the street for 75 cents/hour at metered spots.
There is lots of stuff that is walkable from the hotel - restaurants, a Wal-mart, etc. but it is not walkable to downtown Rehoboth or the beaches.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Rehoboth Beach Hotel
- Comfort Inn Rehoboth Beach Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Rehoboth Beach Comfort Inn Hotel
- Rehoboth Beach Comfort Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Tingo, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Comfort Inn Rehoboth Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.