“Very Nice” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 29 Hotels in Rehoboth Beach
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Very Nice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

Considering how busy the hotel was with leisure travelers headed to the beach, I thought the level of service was very good. The entire hotel was nicely decorated and the rooms were very clean. Which by the way I think would be hard to do with the amount of people/children who stay there! The hotel is located on the Coastal Highway but I did not hear traffic noise. The complimentary breakfast was good however it was so busy on a Fri/Sat morning that it was difficult for one person to keep up with the demand. Eat early if you want a selection. I thought the area for breakfast could have been cleaner but again there was only one person staffing the breakfast area. The hotel staff was friendly and helped us with where to go to the beach....forever grateful to them for their suggestion! Enjoyed the stay for a location that was driving distance to the beach!!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

After turning down rooms in other hotels for our stay, our expectations were low. Comfort Inn blew us away with a tasteful, clean room, the best Continental breakfast we've seen, and outrageously great service. Next time we won't be looking anywhere else!

• Stayed June 2014
Novi, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2014 via mobile

Everyone here is super friendly and invested in helping you with whatever you need. Several of the staff members went above and beyond during our stay. The hotel is certainly not a five star hotel but it is clean, comfortable and very friendly! Great deal for the price.

• Stayed April 2014
Staatsburg, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

This hotel was very clean and the staff went out of their way to make you feel at home. Our first night there I needed a fan and they took the fan out of the front desk area so I could have it in my room. They gave us menu's of nearby places so we could order in after our long drive. Thank you comfort inn for the wonderful weekend at the races.....

McMinnville, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

Rooms are roomy and clean. On busy highway but the rooms were quiet. The staff will go out of their way to make your stay enjoyable. Breakfeast was plentiful and outstanding. Eligible for Choice Hotel points. Great resturant next door.

baltimore
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

We stumbled upon this hotel on a last minute ride to the beach. After several stops they were the only one with a vacancy and a good rate. Little did we know that, that rate would cause so much confusion. We were given a handicap room instead of the king and sofa bed that I was told I was getting. The night shift guy was helpful and very apologetic. Wish I could say the same for the 2 "managers" I had to deal with in the morning. They were so concerned with the rate, not once did either show concern of inconvenience that my child had to sleep on a make shift bed on the floor. They both were aggressive and didn't listen to my issues. I had to call their manager to get a resolution. She was very attentive and listened to my concerns. Overall the hotel is nice, coming from a Marriott rewards member, and very clean. It's in a great location mins from the beach. If you have an issue you may want to as for the general manager her card is on the check in desk.

Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Washington, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014

This hotel is absolutely beautiful and the customer service is amazing to boot. Jennifer was extremely helpful with recommendations as to what to do in the area not to mention great places to get something to eat. She always greeted me with a smile. The breakfast attendants were wonderful and the breakfast options were great. My room was always clean during my several day stay and the housekeeping staff was wonderful. Would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone who is going to visit the area. I will definitely be back here. Thanks so much everyone for creating a great experience.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Been to Comfort Inn Rehoboth Beach? Share your experiences!