I recently stayed at this hotel and while I have stayed here in the past and have had no problems this trip was not the same. The room was okay.. a little dusty but basically great for the price. The phone did not work which was not a big deal. However, what is a big deal is the fact I was checked in under a wrong guest and then was double charged. The manager did try to resolve the issue but was not able to completely get all of my overcharged funds back. I have left messages with the corporate office, Alex at the hotel and have sent a email through the website w/out any response. I have filed a claim with my bank who is looking into resolving the issue as well. I will not be staying at this particular location again as I don't feel save with them having my banking info as they are apparently not competent enough to correctly charge a guest and feel no urgency on correcting their mistakes. I did not even get an apology from corporate and was made to feel like it was no big deal. When someone weather its a person or a company makes unauthorized charges on your bank account I believe that is called fraud. I understand mistakes happen but a good company would do all they can to make the situation right but in this situation this did not happen.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Rehoboth Beach Hotel
- Comfort Inn Rehoboth Beach Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Rehoboth Beach Comfort Inn Hotel
- Rehoboth Beach Comfort Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Orbitz, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Comfort Inn Rehoboth Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.