This is a clean hotel and is typical of a Comfort Inn. Nothing fancy. Good size rooms and average price. It's on the main highway. The ice machine didn't work and the only thing that the front desk said was "sorry about that". It looked like it has been non-working for a long time. In my mind I had a thought that this area would be a little more quaint, but it is a typical vacation area. Had I known, I would have looked for a less expensive hotel for one night, but who knew. We got a first floor room that looked out at the parking lot. Usually I don't close drapes on a higher floor, but anyone strolling in the lot would be able to see in the room. Not much more to say. If you are a Choice Hotel member, I guess the points help, but other then that, find a less expensive place on this busy strip.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Rehoboth Beach Hotel
- Comfort Inn Rehoboth Beach Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Rehoboth Beach Comfort Inn Hotel
- Rehoboth Beach Comfort Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Inn Rehoboth Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.