We stayed here the last weekend in June 2013. The lobby is open and most of the construction is done. I thought with all the construction the rooms would be refurbished, but aside from carpeting, I don't think that was the case. Our room had peeling wall paper and some mold on the shower curtain, but overall it was fine for the weeknight price; overpriced for the weekend, (especially considering the location is a few miles from the beach. We stayed here for a lacrosse tournament in Lewes so being away from the beach was not really an issue for us. Also, it's not really set up as a beach hotel (outside shower, areas to hang your wet things, etc.) The staff was mostly really nice and accommodating, especially the night manager. Also, we arrived really early the day of our check in and they offered us a place to change, etc. if we wanted to go to the pool or beach. The breakfast was decent and is open until 10 am, but get there by 9 if you want your choice of food. The breakfast ladies stop replenishing shortly after that and if the hotel is full, you may not have much to choose from besides cereal. Another plus, coffee in the lobby all the time and reasonable prices for drinks from the vending machine ($1 water, .75 for a can of soda).
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Rehoboth Beach Hotel
- Comfort Inn Rehoboth Beach Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Rehoboth Beach Comfort Inn Hotel
- Rehoboth Beach Comfort Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Tingo, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Comfort Inn Rehoboth Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.