“Good Stay!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 29 Hotels in Rehoboth Beach
Leesburg, Virginia
“Good Stay!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012

Room were recently renovated and looked nice and we had a mini refrig. and microwave which was also great. Staff was very nice and helpful. The pool could use more lounge chairs they only had 3-4 the rest were regular plastic chairs you had to sit in which is what we had to do since the lounge ones were taken. Only 5- 10 min from beach (traffic depending) so that was nice. The doors slam loudly when you let them go so we were woken at like 8 several mornings when people came in and out of the rooms right near ours. Otherwise it was a great stay and I would stay there again!

Room Tip: While at pool I thought man I am glad I don't have a room overlooking the pool b/c I would be ma...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012

This was our second time at this hotel was pleasantly surprised at the renovations! The rooms were nicely furnished, and the bathroom was spacious, rooms and hotel were very clean. The Continental breakfast was by far one of the best with a great selection to choose from.
The location is close to the outlets & beach and our favorite restaurant "Jakes" is right beside the hotel.
I would defiantly recommend the Comfort Inn.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2012 via mobile

Rooms have been remodeled and look really nice. Shower head was a bit hard to adjust and loose on the threading. Beds in room 206 were really hard. Had trouble sleeping and cut stay in town short the next day. I like the little pool and the waffle machine. Staff upon entry were nice and helpful and even called to see how things were. The pool ran out of towels in the morning but a staff person was nice enough to notice and bring some. The location can't be beat with the outlets nearby and Rehoboth Beach minutes away. I'll bring an air mattress next time because everything else is good.

Stayed July 2012
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012 via mobile

We always stay at this hotel and the rooms were even nicer this year with their recent remodeling. Best continental breakfast.(who dosnt love a waffle bar?) Staff is always so friendly and the pool is always clean. I will stay here every year

• Stayed June 2012
Washington, DC
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012 via mobile

I stayed here this past weekend. It is on the busy Coastal Highway and about a 5-10 minute drive from central Rehoboth Beach depending on traffic. The clerk at the front desk was very friendly an helpful and checked me in early. There was ample parking as well. The hallways and common area show age and were a bit musty. The room was decorated nicely though we were disturbed by the lack of cleanliness. I found several hairs on my bed and my sister found some on hers as well. The shower had a few short dark hairs on its side and the toilet bowl had a small brown smudge near the top (gross).

The beds were very hard as described by other reviewers and the pillows were too firm too so I found it hard to sleep. The breakfast was fine as well as the fitness room and pool. I would give this hotel, 3/5 because considering I was paying $250 per night I would expect my room to be spotless.

• Stayed July 2012
Oxford, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012

At the beach when you are staying at a hotel, new is key! Everything is clean, pleasant decor, and very friendly staff! This hotel is the best I have stayed in at Rehoboth. It is not in the town but is out on the highway, but we love it.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
knox city, tx
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012

Although the common area could use some updating, our room had been recently updated. Very clean and new. The air conditioner was the old kind that fits in the window and was making a loud noise.. Maintenance guy was there in 5 minutes. He worked on it a bit then called his supervisor which was there very shortly. They decided to take it out and replace with a newer one. From the time I called to the new one being installed was maybe 20 minutes. While they were in the room we couldn't connect to the Internet. 1st Maintenance guy checked his own phone and was having same problem. He said to give him 20 minutes and he would have it fixed. 10 minutes later he called our room to make sure we had service which we did. Front desk was very friendly and helpful too. We didnt eat in the breakfast area. Very crowded. Staff gets 5 stars from me for being so efficient. Much cheaper here than staying on the beach.

Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Been to Comfort Inn Rehoboth Beach? Share your experiences!