This hotel was a gold award hotel so I expect certain standards. The rooms were clean, pool nice, staff pleasant, but, the breakfast was really lacking. It offered a full hot breakfast but nothing was hot. The sausage and eggs were cold. I guess they weren't heated up enough before being put into the warmers. The cereal dispensers were empty, there was only skim milk and the coffee was empty a few times while we were there. Maybe the woman was the only one working there and it was hard to keep up but someone should have helped out because the entire room was in disarray and disorganized making it annoying to sit there. Being that this was at a beach resort area we payed a bit extra for the room so it was a bit disappointing not to find it up to par with the other hotels we've stayed at. Another gripe I have which has nothing to do with the hotel is why do grown adults come into the dining room for breakfast in their pajamas? What makes them think they don't have to wash and dress to leave the room to sit among other people? Would they go into a restaurant like that? Whoever you are out there that have had breakfast in the dining room of a hotel dressed in your pajamas, you gross me out. Maybe it's just me, i don't know.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Rehoboth Beach Hotel
- Comfort Inn Rehoboth Beach Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Rehoboth Beach Comfort Inn Hotel
- Rehoboth Beach Comfort Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Inn Rehoboth Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.