Mid week and off-season stay. Seemed like it was play time at the retirement home. People were old, not a kid in sight, so it was enjoyable and quiet. This was just before the Sea Witch Festival which draws about 100,000 to Rehoboth. Had one of the two Executive Rooms, just off the elevator and over looks Rehoboth Avenue from the semi-private balcony. Full kitchen included an ice maker in the fridge. There were two TVs. The staff was excellent. The rooms were clean, even the dishes were clean. Maintenance could vacuum the air ducts though. The location is great, park the car and walk, Henlopen City Oyster House out the back parking lot, and Claws Crab House just across the street. In season, because of noise I would not stay. Off-season, super. (not into beach crowds). Will go again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 1.5 blocks from the beach and boardwalk, the Atlantis Inn puts you right in the heart of the Nation's Summer Capital! Enjoy clean, comfortable accommodations, suites and efficiency apartments featuring modern conveniences and an unparalled service team. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Atlantis Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Atlantis Motel Rehoboth Beach