We stayed a weekend after Labor Day so we weren't there in the height of tourist season. The room was very clean the whole weekend we stayed there. The maids do a FANTASTIC job. The rooms are older and definitely need updating. For as much money as this place rakes in during the summer I can't believe they haven't updated yet. There are two styles of rooms I saw- the two-full-size-bed rooms with little else and the suite-style (they have kitchenette). The suite styles definitely feel newer and have more space. The room we had with the two full size beds was definitely not big enough for 4 adults. The beds were tiny (seemed smaller than a typical full size) and were SUPER SQUEAKY. My god I have NEVER heard beds squeak so much. EVERY time someone rolled over during the night the squeaking was so loud it woke EVERYONE up in the room. These rooms also have the toilet and shower in a- well, what should have been the closet probably. Tiniest shower/toilet room, not a lot of room to move around in and I hate when the shower curtain touches me while in the shower. Yick. Needs more space!
They are in a good location- few blocks from the beach and in the heart of all the quirky local shops. The staff were very friendly. I would only want to stay here again if I were in one of the suites, but I don't know the squeak status of those beds. The super squeaky beds is enough for me to not return as I highly value my sleep.
***Also, only 1 parking spot per room. If you are traveling with other people you should probably car pool. We went in the off season so we could find additional free parking a few blocks into the near by neighborhood. During peak season though you aren't allowed to park in the neighborhood without a permit and all the other close by parking is metered. Wish the hotel could come up with some additional parking near by for guests with more than 1 car.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 1.5 blocks from the beach and boardwalk, the Atlantis Inn puts you right in the heart of the Nation's Summer Capital! Enjoy clean, comfortable accommodations, suites and efficiency apartments featuring modern conveniences and an unparalled service team. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Atlantis Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Atlantis Motel Rehoboth Beach