This was our first stay at the Atlantis, and we would go back. The front desk staff was quite friendly and helpful. The room, while not fancy, was clean. Let's clarify not fancy: The toilet/tub area is quite small, there are no hair dryers. There are no fluffy fancy Hyatt pillows -- but that said, the bed and pillows were comfortable, and I'm a bit picky about that. Friends, just remember, this is a Delmarva beach hotel, not Vegas. I was happy to have free wifi, a mini fridge and microwave. The room and bathroom were clean. There is a splash pool and open air deck. It is a short walk to the beach. We were able to park, even though the hotel was fully booked (though we weren't about to leave the spot once we had it!!). Would I spend my honeymoon here? No. But a quick jaunt to the beach? Sure!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 1.5 blocks from the beach and boardwalk, the Atlantis Inn puts you right in the heart of the Nation's Summer Capital! Enjoy clean, comfortable accommodations, suites and efficiency apartments featuring modern conveniences and an unparalled service team. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Atlantis Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Atlantis Motel Rehoboth Beach