Let me start by saying I have been in the hotel business for 20 years so I am probably more critical than most.
We decided to take a last minute trip to Rehobeth over Labor Day weekend. This was not our first choice, but we had limited options given the last minute booking and they had a special three night stay for about $220/night. This place is right in the heart of it all and walking distance to everything! The woman who checked us in was especially nice and check-in was a breeze. The room as nothing fancy, but it was clean, comfortable and surprisingly quiet.
We chose not to have our room serviced during our stay, but the housekeeper asked us numerous times if we needed anything like towels etc. The pool was much smaller than it appeared on the website; however, the sundeck was large, clean, had plenty of towels and was the perfect place to people watch.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis Hotel
- Atlantis Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Atlantis Motel Rehoboth Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 1.5 blocks from the beach and boardwalk, the Atlantis Inn puts you right in the heart of the Nation's Summer Capital! Enjoy clean, comfortable accommodations, suites and efficiency apartments featuring modern conveniences and an unparalled service team. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Fareportal , Tingo and Otel so you can book your Atlantis Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.