“Quick visit” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #12 of 29 Hotels in Rehoboth Beach
Crofton MD
“Quick visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

Stayed just one night. Found it comfortable, convenient, and surprisingly quiet. Good value.
We arrived just after 11:00 AM but were able to park in their private lot for the day and get to outr room early. Hotel is just a few blocks from the boardwalk and convenient to restaurants, shops. etc. Less expensive than beachfront, but way better located than the cheap motels on the highway. Rooftop pool is small but OK for a quick cool off. Coffee in the lobby first thing in the morning.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
AtlantisInn, General Manager at Atlantis Inn, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate the compliments and are very happy you found our place to be a great value.
We hope this will be the first of many visits!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
New Rochelle, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

On our many trips to Rehoboth Beach, we have always stayed at another hotel. This was last minute and we were unable to secure a reservation at the other so we thought we'd try the Atlantis Inn.

The front desk staff was very helpful and friendly. The hotel has sufficient parking for guests which is critical in Rehoboth Beach. AI has a small outdoor pool which is located on the third floor of the four story building. It is not on the boardwalk, but a short walk away. This accounts formthenfact that room rates here tend to be a bit lower. Rehoboth Avenue is a very busy street during the summer, but the rooms in this hotel are isolated from the noise and bustle. Definitely a plus.

Sad to say, our room was dreary, not very comfortable and none too clean. In fact, I had to wipe a very thick layer of dust off the top of the headboard. The pillows are small and not quite to my liking, though I know that pillow firmness is a really personal matter.

Our stay was only for two nights. If we were planning to stay longer I would have been extremely unhappy here. I would recommend that the Atlantis Inn renovate and modernize the guest rooms.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
We are pleased that you enjoyed our great location and our friendly helpful staff. However, we are disappointed that you found the room dreary and did not like our pillows. If we had known we could have found some different pillows that would have worked better for you. We realize we are not a five star hotel but we take pride in being a nice clean hotel with a great location and a staff and customer service that exceeds most hotels.
We hope you will consider giving us another chance.
Centreville, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

Hotel is on the main street and 1.5 blocks to the center of the boardwalk. I was on the fourth (top) floor and my room was quiet, comfortable and very clean. Others have complained about cleanliness so maybe I benefited from a better than average maid. I would have liked a coffee maker in the room but found morning coffee available in the lobby.

Room Tip: Rooms on the top floor are probably the quietest.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with the staff of the hotel as well as other potential customers. We take pride in the cleanliness of our rooms and so happy you mentioned that!
Again thank you for the review and we hope to see you again soon!
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

we normally stay at another hotel in Rehoboth, usually make two trips per year to Rehoboth ....
thought we'd try someplace different this time and chose The Atlantis ..... it's location is excellent; the staff is courteous, friendly and helpful; the rates were better than our normal hotel ..... however, some basic items were lacking such as a blow-dryer and in-room coffee maker; the TV looked like it was from the 90's and numerous channels that were listed on the guide were not available to watch ....... but overall, based on location and value we will stay there again

Room Tip: if you are looking for a hotel where you can park your car and not have to move it until you leave T...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your feedback and we are pleased that overall, you had a pleasant stay. Currently we do not have hair dryers or coffee makers in the rooms but we do have hair dryers available at the front desk and coffee available in the lobby. I apologize for the older TV, we are in the process of updating them.
Thanks again for taking the time to write a review and we hope to see you again soon!
New Jersey
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

This hotel was located a block and a half from the boardwalk and beach, which made it very convenient for walking around with our four year old son. The hotel is located on the main avenue with great shops and restaurants close by. The hotel also had a nice small pool on the third level. The room was dusty, the bathroom wasn't very clean, and there were stains on the bedding. The sink, bathtub and toilet didn't drain very well. The room had a microwave and refrigerator, but no hair dryer, iron or flat screen television. The walls were very thin, and we could hear the guest coughing in the next room. The rooms overlooked the parking lot, and there were kids playing and yelling in the parking lot at midnight. Of course this is the parent's fault, but the hotel staff allowed it. We wouldn't recommend this hotel.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel, I am glad you enjoyed our convenient location but very surprised you did not find the room up to your standard. We take pride in the cleanliness of our rooms and wish you would have let us know you were not satisfied while you were here, we would have certainly taken care of that immediately.
Currently we do not have hair dryers and irons in the rooms but they are available at the front desk.
I sincerely apologize for the excessive noise from the children outside of your room that night. We did put an end to the noise and I know it took a few minutes to do so but that is not something that usually happens at the Atlantis.
Should you decide to change your mind and give us a second chance, please give me a call.
Annapolis, MD
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

I have stayed here numerous times and it has become my favorite spot in Rehoboth. The rates are very reasonable and the location is very central to everything. I have been here with family in the past but came here for a solo venture this time and I was able to rollerblade everywhere quite easily. Everything is an easy walk as well, with all the great restaurants and shops right nearby. There is a pool on the roof, which is also a nice feature. My room had 2 beds and a fridge but in the past I have stayed in a suite style room as well, and every stay has been good. I wouldn't call it a luxury hotel, but it is a nice hotel and the service is always great, which is important and not the case in many hotels.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Hi Viviensmon, I loved your review! Thanks for the kudos!
Mountain Top, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

As a frequent visitor to Rehoboth, I've tried several hotels and keep coming back to the Atlantis. Since my purpose is being in Rehoboth and not in the hotel, these accomdations are perfect for me. I just spent a long weekend June 7-10, with heavy rain Friday & Saturday. The staff was so sweet to allow me to remain in their lot for free parking on Sunday after check-out so we could enjoy the beach on the first sunny day of the weekend. I am always completely satisfied with the service, and they do go out of their way to make your stay pleasant. The rooms are always clean, beds are comfy, and the location is just perfect for my needs. Close enough to the beach yet close to my favorite restaurants and entertainment locales. Affordable and convenient, clean, what more could you want.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for taking the time to write a review and thank you for being such a loyal returning customer. Affordable, convenient and clean are our goals and I am happy we meet that with you each time. Looking forward to your next visit!

Been to Atlantis Inn? Share your experiences!