We had the fortunate opportunity to have a girls’ weekend last week at the Atlantis. I have stayed at several hotels in the area but this was the best experience for several reasons- convenience, service, comfort, affordability and location. We pulled our car into the hotel parking lot, a few steps, from the hotel entrance and check-in, so very convenient for unloading our luggage and access to our car. Checking in and out was very speedy, the staff was hospitable, the rooms were very clean and the beds extra comfortable and the hotel is 1.5 blocks from the beach and boardwalk. It really doesn’t get any better than that for such an affordable price. Also we learned that the General Manager Penny was born and raised in the area and is very knowledgeable regarding the town’s options. Our crew wanted to have fish tacos for dinner and she suggested we try Stoney Lonen which we did and they were great. For those interested the amenities also include internet access and a swimming pool. We’re coming back!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 1.5 blocks from the beach and boardwalk, the Atlantis Inn puts you right in the heart of the Nation's Summer Capital! Enjoy clean, comfortable accommodations, suites and efficiency apartments featuring modern conveniences and an unparalled service team. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Atlantis Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Atlantis Motel Rehoboth Beach