We spent the weekend at the Atlantis in Rehoboth Beach, DE. It was a last minute decision and the Atlantis had availablity at moderate price for beach hotels - the only other availabity was from higher end locaitons about 2x the price. We've seen this hotel many times but never stayed there and we were pleasantly suprised. The location is fantastic, one block off of the beach block making anything in Rehoboth in walking distance. There was plenty of parking for hotel guests. The pool was closed but the pool deck was very nice, it's on the 3rd floor and overlooks Rehobeth
Ave. The lobby is tiny but well decorated. The staff were extremely helpful and nice. There is one central elevator that could slow things up a bit. Ice machine and snacks are on every other floor. No coffee makers in the room but there was complimentary coffee in the lobby each morning, it wasn't the best coffee, but Dunkin Donuts is right around the corner. We were there during greyhound weekend which means there are a lot of dogs in town. The hotel did accept dogs for an additional fee. The downside is there is lots of howling and barking during a weekend like this as people left their dogs in their room while they went out. We stayed in room 319 which was an awesome room very clean, seemed to be recently updated, the pool deck was close by, flat screen tv, mini fridge and microwave. We really liked the room, but there were a bunch of dogs howling right below us so we aske to move. Our new location was room 310 same floor but on the other side of the hotel. This room was better from a dog barking perspective but not as clean as the first and less updated. The 2nd room had an older a/c unit, older tube style tv, broken microwave, and plain style sink insteady of marble style in the first room. It was quieter so we were happy, but it required us to do a once over cleaning in it. Overall we like this location, we like the staff, we like the parking, we like the pool area, we like the price, and only recommendation would be to ask if your room is one of the updated versions with the new a/c and new flat screen tv.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 1.5 blocks from the beach and boardwalk, the Atlantis Inn puts you right in the heart of the Nation's Summer Capital! Enjoy clean, comfortable accommodations, suites and efficiency apartments featuring modern conveniences and an unparalled service team. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Atlantis Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Atlantis Motel Rehoboth Beach