Staying in Rehoboth on a weekend during the summer season always requires you to book for two nights as a minimum. We thought this rule would not be applicable during the post-Labor Day period. We were wrong! All hotels still insisted on this requirement, which was not an option to us. So we waited till one hotel "blinked first"--and this was the Atlantis Inn. And so they got our and our friends' business. Other hotels only returned emails and calls much later. I am not sure that this is smart business behavior during the off-season.
In any case, we liked the Atlantis Inn. Its location can hardly be beat, right in the middle of Rehoboth. Parking was easy, check-in and -out were super fast and efficient, and the rooms were very spacious and clean. And the price was fair relative to what was offered.
We will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 1.5 blocks from the beach and boardwalk, the Atlantis Inn puts you right in the heart of the Nation's Summer Capital! Enjoy clean, comfortable accommodations, suites and efficiency apartments featuring modern conveniences and an unparalled service team. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Atlantis Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Atlantis Motel Rehoboth Beach