We stayed here for 3 nights in the middle of June. Upon arriving we noticed the building was freshly painted and the grounds were nicely landscaped. There was plenty of parking.
The lobby was very modern and smelled and looked very clean.
We did not use the pool.
The location was very quiet. You could not hear any traffic from the main road. The hotel looks like they just had a remodel. Our room was on the first floor. It was very clean, updated and modern. The bed was comfy too. We used the mini frig and I like having a safe in the room, so I do not have a problem paying the $1.50 fee per day for this convenience.
The air conditioner worked well. We were very comfortable. The staff was super friendly.
I had coffee and breakfast in the morning. I noticed that the breakfast area was constantly being restocked. The employees I encountered were keeping this area clean and spotless during and after the breakfast rush.
I would definitely stay here again. I did not have any unusual charges on my bill.
I had a very positive experience staying here. I'm hoping to return again next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the AmericInn of Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, located off RT 1, just 1.5 miles from the Atlantic Ocean in Rehoboth Beach. Our nonsmoking hotel has 48 rooms including double queens, king, whirlpool-fireplace rooms and two room suites. Enjoy our large recreation area complete with indoor pool and spa, as well as a full size pool table. The Double Queen rooms are dog friendly, accepting small dogs for a 25.00 USD fee per night. For your convenience, we have coin operated guest laundry facilities. Our meeting room can accommodate up to 30 people for a business meeting or special occasion gathering. Relax with a cup of coffee, tea or hot chocolate in our spacious two-story lobby with fireplace and cozy conversation areas. Stay connected to home or the office with free high-speed Internet access. In the morning, wake up to a complimentary, hot AmericInn Perk breakfast with fresh waffles, fresh fruit, pastries, coffee, juice and more. You are sure to enjoy this impeccably clean hotel that offers all the amenities and friendly staff expected of a high quality hotel. The AmericInn of Rehoboth is near area attractions including Rehoboth Beach Boardwalk, Tanger Outlets - three tax free outlet shopping centers, fishing, boating, Historical Lewes, DE, Jungle Jim’s Water Park and plenty of restaurants to suit many different tastes. Extra quiet rooms, built with AmericInn Sound Guard construction, assure you a peaceful stay. We provide the things you want most after a busy day of travel. We look forward to welcoming you and your guests. For more information become our fan on Facebook - AmericInn of Rehoboth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, AmericInn Hotels, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz and Odigeo so you can book your AmericInn Lodge & Suites Rehoboth Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Lodge & Suites Rehoboth Beach Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Americinn Lodge And Suites Rehoboth Beach
- Americinn Hotel Rehoboth Beach