My boyfriend and I booked a last-minute room on a Monday in July. I chose this hotel based on its positive reviews and fair price for the area and I was not disappointed.
We were able to get a room with one day's notice. Check-in was fairly easy, with only a brief delay. Our original room was occupied, but we were able to get the same type of room that we paid for on a different floor--no big deal. The staff was friendly and full of smiles.
The room itself was clean and quiet, with next to no hallway noise. There was an in-room safe and coffee maker. We stayed in the King Whirlpool NS, and the tub was fantastic after walking around the boardwalk all night. The bed was surprisingly comfortable as well!
The hotel is only a short drive to the beach and surrounded by grocery stores, gas stations, the Tanger Outlets, and small beach shops.
There is a pool, which we did not have the chance to use, and the hotel offers complimentary breakfast, but we didn't wake up early enough to try it.
All in all, this hotel was a nice, clean, quiet place to sleep after a day at the beach, and the price was great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the AmericInn of Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, located off RT 1, just 1.5 miles from the Atlantic Ocean in Rehoboth Beach. Our nonsmoking hotel has 48 rooms including double queens, king, whirlpool-fireplace rooms and two room suites. Enjoy our large recreation area complete with indoor pool and spa, as well as a full size pool table. The Double Queen rooms are dog friendly, accepting small dogs for a 25.00 USD fee per night. For your convenience, we have coin operated guest laundry facilities. Our meeting room can accommodate up to 30 people for a business meeting or special occasion gathering. Relax with a cup of coffee, tea or hot chocolate in our spacious two-story lobby with fireplace and cozy conversation areas. Stay connected to home or the office with free high-speed Internet access. In the morning, wake up to a complimentary, hot AmericInn Perk breakfast with fresh waffles, fresh fruit, pastries, coffee, juice and more. You are sure to enjoy this impeccably clean hotel that offers all the amenities and friendly staff expected of a high quality hotel. The AmericInn of Rehoboth is near area attractions including Rehoboth Beach Boardwalk, Tanger Outlets - three tax free outlet shopping centers, fishing, boating, Historical Lewes, DE, Jungle Jim’s Water Park and plenty of restaurants to suit many different tastes. Extra quiet rooms, built with AmericInn Sound Guard construction, assure you a peaceful stay. We provide the things you want most after a busy day of travel. We look forward to welcoming you and your guests. For more information become our fan on Facebook - AmericInn of Rehoboth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, AmericInn Hotels, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your AmericInn Lodge & Suites Rehoboth Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Lodge And Suites Rehoboth Beach
- Americinn Lodge & Suites Rehoboth Beach Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Americinn Hotel Rehoboth Beach